02 December 2015

Little things about me ✨


Assalamualaikum & Hello! 

    I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you ☺️ My name is Ain Athirah binti Rahim and i am from Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. I'm 19 years old and this year is my last teen for me, kinda sad kinda happy and ugh haha. I'm currently studying in Diploma Business Studies at UITM Alor Gajah, Melaka. I have three brothers and i was born on 31st August 1996. This is the second time i make a blog and it's make me excited again to post something valuable in here. In addition, this blog is about my subject, MGT 300 Information Technology in Business and my lect is Pn Intan Liyana. So, i hope when you guys read my entries, you guys feel enjoy and get some knowledge from here. Keep reading and support me! Lots of love! That's all for tonight c: 


*Here is a photo of me playing with my last brother ✨